We’re in This Together
At Ron Tonkin Chevrolet, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Given the current global situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we’d like to provide you with an update about the extra precautionary measures we’ve taken to help ensure everyone stays safe and healthy.
While our business remains open, we’ve taken the following actions:
- We’ve increased the frequency of scheduled cleaning routines to sanitize all major touch-point surfaces throughout the day.
- We’ve installed hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership.
- We’ve replaced handshakes with warm verbal greetings.
- All vehicle touch-points are disinfected before and after test-drives and service.
- All employees have been advised to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home when sick.
- We’re closely monitoring and adhering to updates and recommendations from the CDC.
In addition, we’ve added some new Concierge services to better serve you from the comfort of your home, including:
- Remote test-drives delivered at your home or office.
- Ability to negotiate vehicle purchase transactions via phone or email.
- Service pick-up and delivery available.
We encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at (503) 255-4100, and visit https://www.tonkinchevy.com/covid19 for up-to-date information. Thank you for your support and loyalty. We look forward to serving your automotive needs soon.