5 REASONS TO BUY THE 2020 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
There is no doubt that the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the strongest, most advanced Silverado to date. With exceptional towing capabilities, an abundance of cargo space, and advanced features that make the Silverado 1500 great for work and play, it’s easy to see why this pickup truck turns heads around Portland. If you’re still debating on purchasing this Chevy truck, Ron Tonkin Chevrolet is here to show you 5 reasons you should purchase the 2020 Silverado 1500.
1. Chevrolet Truck Reputation – Chevrolet has been making trucks for over 100 years, with the first Chevy truck being produced in 1918. Chevrolet has been known for producing tough, quality trucks for many years. Whenever you purchase a Chevrolet truck from our dealership, you can trust that your truck was built with a high standard in mind.
2. Towing Capability – Depending on the Silverado 1500 that you chose to purchase, your truck will have a towing capability of up to 13,400 pounds. The Silverado 1500 also offers plenty of advanced trailering technology to help you get the job done. With the available In-Vehicle Advanced Trailering System, you have access to pre-departure checklists, trailer lighting diagnostics, and trailer tire pressure monitoring. Other towing technologies available in the Silverado include Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist, and Auto Grade Braking.
3. Functional Bed – The Silverado Durabed was built with roll-formed high-strength steel and has more standard cargo bed volume than any other pickup truck. The Durabed also includes 12 standard tie-downs, an available industry-first power up/down tailgate, available LED cargo lighting and an available built-in 120-volt outlet.
4. Multiple Options – With 8 trim and 6 engine choices available in the Silverado 1500, you can choose the right combination of power and efficiency for your needs in a Chevy truck. Available Silverado 1500 trim levels include High Country, LTZ, LT Trail Boss, RST, LT, Custom Trail Boss, Custom, and Work Truck. Available Silverado 1500 powertrains include a Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel, a responsive 2.7L Turbo, a 5.3 EcoTec 3 V8, a 4/3 L EcoTec V6, and the powerful and advanced 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management. Regardless of what you’re looking for in a truck, you can find what you need in our Silverado 1500 lineup.
5. An Interior to Make Every Trip Enjoyable – The Silverado 1500 pairs hardworking functionality and refined comfort to give you a cabin that works for your lifestyle. The 2020 Silverado 1500’s comfortable cabin offers more shoulder room and rear passenger space than the previous Silverado model, and also has the best-in-class front head and legroom. In addition, there is plenty of storage that will come in handy during both the workday and during trips with the family. Available technology in the Silverado 1500 includes a Wi-Fi Hotspot*, which will keep you connected from the job site to the campsite.
Ron Tonkin Chevrolet is happy to provide Portland, Gresham, and Vancouver drivers with a large selection of Silverado 1500 trucks. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new truck for work or play, there is no doubt that the Silverado 1500 is a great option. Contact our dealership today to schedule a test drive!
*Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T Data plan. See onstar.com for details and limitations.